Avocado & Onion Salad
Prep time: 10 minutes:
Total Time: 10 minutes
1 Ripe Avocado
1 Small Spanish onion
1 Tsp sugar (if needed)
1 juice of a lemon
1 Tbs of Olive Oil
1 Salt & Pepper to taste
Instructions: Click here to view “how to” video
- Cut Avocado in half and remove the pit. Slice the Avocado and scoop it out of it’s shell
- Slice the onion into very thin slices.
- Cut mango in half and cut into one inch cubes. Place in a bowl and sprinkle with sugar.
- Place Avocado on a plate then place the sliced onions over the avocado. Cover with olive oil and the juice of a lemon. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Top off with the mango and serve.
You may serve your salad at room temperature. I prefer to chill mine in the frig before serving. Either way it’s a great tasting salad.